Last Updated: 2/1/2021 9:16 PM


Families receiving college or summer camp scholarships need to fill out the following scholarship request form to finalize payment arrangements.

Scholarship Request Form

Gift and grant procedures

The gift and grant request form listed below should be used by staff members seeking funding from an outside source.

MPS Gift & Grant Form
CommunityGIves Gift/Grant Form (only)


Before beginning a fundraiser, fill out the approval form linked below including all details requested. Approval from a building administrator prior to submitting this form is required (and is to be documented in the appropriate section of the form.) You will receive a notice of approval or denial via. e-mail from the Associate Superintendent of Finance and Human Resources within one week of submission. An approval will be accompanied by an authorization number that will be required on the financial (profit/loss) report.

These forms apply only to school-sponsored groups that will be depositing funds into an MPS account. External affiliates such as PTO's and Booster Clubs that have a 501c3 status should follow their internally established guidelines.

Please note that governmental standards do not allow school districts to disburse funds to charitable organizations. If your student organization desires to organize a campaign with this intention, please talk to your school administrator for guidance.

These forms will become active and accept approval requests on December 1st, 2019 for fundraisers beginning in the 2nd semester of the 2019-2020 school year (January 27th, 2020).

Approval Form Link:
Profit/Loss Form Link:

Direct any questions to or 989-923-5078.

Employee benefits

Our business office has collected information and resources for employees to manage their benefits. More information can be found on the Benefits page.

Employee reimbursement information

Guidelines for reimbursement of employee expenses on school business outside the school district when the trip has been approved in advance by the appropriate supervisor:

District Reimbursement Guidelines

The following documents are for employees documenting expenses for reimbursement:

2020-21 Traveling Teacher Reimbursement (Jan-June)

2020-21 Traveling Teacher Reimbursement (Sept-Dec)

Mileage/Conference Reimbursement (for between 01/01/2021 - 12/31/2021)

Mileage/Conference Reimbursement (for between 01/01/2020 - 12/31/2020)

Payroll Forms

Miscellaneous Pay Request Form

Direct Deposit of Pay Employee Authorization Form

2020 Federal W-4 explanation letter

2021 Federal Tax Form

Michigan W-4 tax Form

Payroll FAQ's and forms

Miscellaneous Forms

Trust and Agency Funds

Additional Retirement Options

457 Plan