Notice: Report cards will be available in Home Access Center by end of day 02/26/2021. Report Cards are always available from your students' school building. Any questions related to report cards should be directed to the school building office or through MPS Connect.
Viewing the Report Card
Your student's report card is now available in Home Access Center, https://hac.midlandps.org/HomeAccess. If you have not registered for Home Access Center you must do so before you can view your student's report card online.
Once logged in to Home Access Center, select Grades from the top navigation bar and the report card will be displayed. Select Print from the right side of the report card page to view and save the report card in PDF format. It is recommended that you save a copy of your student's report card for your records.
Registering for Home Access Center
You must have an email address on file with Midland Public Schools to register for Home Access Center. Please contact your students building to update or provide a current email address. Once we have your email address you will be able to register at the Midland Public Schools' main website (www.midlandps.org), select Parents then Home Access Center. A direct link to the site is https://hac.midlandps.org/HomeAccess.
- Select the Click Here to Register for HAC Link.
- Enter your information and select Register
- You will receive an email with your login id and password for accessing the site.
- Please note, when registering, you must enter your name as we have it recorded in our student information system. For example; if you have multiple spellings of your name (Bob, Robert, Rob, etc.) you may need to try each name until you are successful.
- Please contact your student’s school if you are not able to register.
eSchoolPlus Family App
The eSchoolPlus Family App is now available for both Apple and Android devices.
- You must be registered for Home Access Center using the steps above before you can use the mobile app.
- Search for eSchoolPlus in the Apple or Play Store to find and install the app.
- PDF report cards are not available from within the app.
- Elementary report cards are not available from within the app due to the complexity of the report card and screen size limitations.
- The easyHAC App, and possibly others, are not official apps of SunGard K-12 Education and are not supported or recommended.
Thank you for choosing Midland Public Schools
By using the Midland Public Schools Home Access Center, you are accessing your child's educational records electronically over a secure Internet connection. Although Midland Public Schools takes every reasonable precaution to keep your child's education records private and confidential, electronic information sent via the Internet can sometimes be deliberately intercepted by third parties, or inadvertently misdirected for reasons beyond the control of Midland Public Schools. Your privacy and your child's privacy is very important to us. If you believe that your child's education record has been unlawfully intercepted by a third party or if you believe your child's information has been misdirected, please contact the Midland Public Schools Administration Center immediately at 989-923-5001.
The Midland Public Schools Home Access Center web site is provided for the express use by Parents, Guardians and Students of Midland Public Schools to assist in the communication of important educational information. By using this site, you agree to abide by the Midland Public Schools Acceptable use of Technology. Students and Parents are expected to use Home Access Center in an ethical and conscientious manner. Username and password information should be kept confidential. Any unlawful attempt to access, modify, delete or otherwise compromise this system will result in termination of use and/or will be fully prosecuted to the extent applicable under State and Federal law.