As part of the Midland Business Alliance’s (MBA) commitment to attracting and developing talent in Midland County, we are pleased to present the application for the 2020 Alliance Awards. The MBA will annually award three $1,500 scholarships to deserving students.
• Must be a senior at a Midland County high school, or an undergraduate at one of the following institutions of higher learning: Central Michigan University, Davenport University, MidMichigan Community College, Greater Michigan Construction Academy, Delta College, Northwood University, Saginaw Valley State University, University of Michigan or Michigan State University
• Students awarded an Alliance Award scholarship in the past may re-apply for consideration in subsequent years as long as all criteria is met
• Must enroll as an undergraduate in a MBA-member institution of higher learning (see list above)
• Financial need may be taken into consideration
• Must have volunteered for a community service project or agency
Applications are available online at: http://mbami.org/alliance-awards/
The application includes one brief essay question regarding the importance of the business community to the overall strength of the community. Winners will be selected and notified in early May. Scholarship funds will be distributed to the school unless special circumstances exist.
Send completed applications to:
Midland Business Alliance
Attn: Scholarship Committee
300 Rodd St., Ste. 101
Midland, Michigan 48640
Deadline: March 23, 2020