The Midland Public Schools Business Office staff is responsible for processing biweekly pay for approximately 970 school district employees. This is done in compliance with all applicable federal and state law, and current bargaining agreements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a question to reveal it's answer
Where can I access my pay statements and W-2 information?
Employee Access Center (EAC) – online site that houses your payroll, benefit and demographic information. Your network username and password, or your Employer ID number in the username field and the last four digits of your social security number as the password can be used to log in
When are pay statements available?
Online pay statements are available on scheduled pay dates. The online pay statement may be available before the actual pay date, but funds will not be posted to your account until the actual pay date.
I did not get paid. What should I do?
- Log in to Employee Access Center (EAC) and see if there is a link to your check stub.
- If your paycheck was not in EAC, contact the employee responsible for entering your attendance.
- If there is a check listed in EAC, contact the business office.
My leave amounts are not correct on my paycheck.
- If it is your first paycheck of the new fiscal year, please contact the payroll specialist at email@example.com, or at the number below in the contact us section.
- If it is during the school year, and you notice an inaccuracy in your leave amounts, please contact your building Administrative Assistant.
I submitted documentation for additional monies that are not reflected on my paycheck. What should I do?
Miscellaneous Payment Requests, Reimbursement Requests and Mileage requests go through additional approval processes. It may take one to two paychecks for you to see the extra payment on your paycheck.
What is the deadline for submitting paperwork for payroll?
All requests for payment must be approved and in the business office no later than 2:30 on the Friday before a payroll Friday.
When do coaches get paid for sports?
|1st half Paid||2nd half Paid|
What are the deductions on my pay statement?
- Direct Deposit Authorization form
- Federal Tax Withholding form
- Miscellaneous Pay Request Form
- Employee Reimbursement Information
- State Tax Withholding Form