Skip To Main Content

Online Payments

SchoolPay Online Payment and Parent Center

Click here to be taken to SchoolPay

Midland Public Schools offers the convenience of depositing money into food service accounts and paying activity fees online.

Food Service Deposits

If you already have a School Payment Network account, you can log in to see the balance and transaction history of each of your student, as well as make deposits into their accounts.

If you don't have an account yet, please sign up. You will need the student ID number listed on your child's schedule or report card.

Free & Reduced Lunch Program

Free and Reduced Applications may be filled out online, by visiting Using the online application is the preffered method. It saves paper, is quick and easy to fill out, and will have a faster processing time.

*Please note that applicaton processing time may take up to 10 days, from the date it is received in the Food Service Office. All charges incurred by a student before the appliaction is processed, are the responsibity of the parent/guardian.

Paper applications may also be filled out and sent to the main office of your student's school:

Free & Reduced Lunch Program Brochure & Application

Athletic & Extra-Curricular Activity Fees

  • Any participation fees for middle school athletics should be paid directly to the Midland Community Center. Contact Carlos McGee at 923-5873 or for more information. Registration information can be found at

Additional rules and guidelines are described in our Activity Fee Policy:

The Board of Education may assess certain charges to students to cover the costs for extra-curricular and noncredit activities. Such charges might be made for expendable items such as magazines, workbook materials, paperback selections, and laboratory supplies and materials for clubs, independent study or special projects, and as well transportation costs and admission/participation fees for District-sponsored trips and activities.

No student, however, shall be deprived of participation in any mandatory school activity or required curriculum activity due to a lack of financial ability to pay and fees will not be charged for such activities. Extra-curricular activities for which fees will be charged may not be used in determining credit or grades in any course.

A fee shall not exceed the combined cost of the service(s) provided and/or materials used. An accurate accounting of all fees collected and all fees expended shall be provided to the Superintendent or his/her designee for each fee based activity at the conclusion of the activity, along with remission of any fees not expended.

Payment Options

Pay in person– We accept payments by cash or check in our athletic and school main offices. Due to the number of payments we are expecting, we encourage parents to pay online for faster service.

Pay online– Payments can be made online by check or credit card. Online payments are convenient and preferred. We've partnered with SchoolPay to make it safe and easy to pay activity fees.

Activity Fee Scholarships

Students who qualify for free or reduced priced lunch will be granted a scholarship. To apply for a scholarship, please fill out the Free and Reduced Price School Meals Family Application and check the box allowing our food service department to share your application with school officials.

Completed applications should be sent to your student's school or the Food Service Office at the Administration Building, 600 E. Carpenter St. Midland, 48640. Additional scholarships may be available. Please contact your student's counselor for more information.

Additional Info

Online Payment and Parent Center

Student Device Insurance

Click here to be taken to SchoolPay, our online payment provider

When paying online, families will also have the opportunity to contribute to the activity fee scholarship funds.

Have a question about online payments? Please call 1-888-886-9729 Ext. #105 or send an email to our food service staff at

USDA Notice

In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.

To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

View the "And Justice for All" poster


Free and Reduced School Meals Resources

Letter to Parents
Sharing Information with Other Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply